Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Merry belated Christmas readers!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday season. We hosted Christmas this year and it was crazy! We had seventeen people in our home for dinner. It was loud, chaotic, and I loved every moment of it. The Mister did well in the gift department this year (he's not a good shopper). I received a 39 drawer storage cabinet from Stack-on to store crafty findings, the book, Handmade to Sell, and some figurines to add to my Home Grown collection. My mother gave me a pair of binoculars to feed my private eye fantasy. I am a naturally nosey person and I think I would make a great P.I., but the Mister is worried I would get hurt doing it (I think he watched too much Magnum P.I. as a kid).

Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of 2012? This year just flew by! I have a lot of things planned to share with you for 2013. Here's a preview of January:

- I will be doing a 30 day Paleo reset starting January 1. I will be posting pictures, meal plans, struggles and triumphs hopefully on a daily basis. "Why a reset?" you might ask. Well, like everyone else in the universe, I just indulged a little too much in the holiday goodies. I'm not perfect, but then no one is and it's ok to slip up every so often. :)

-I'm also participating in a few craft swaps on Craftster in January (have I told you I kind of have a swap addiction? More on that later). So I will be sharing my creative processes and whatnot.

What are your plans for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment