Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions Goals

Happy New Year readers!

For New Year's we're watching the Portlandia marathon on IFC. It's pretty funny. Check it out on Netflix if you're interested.

So another year has come and gone. 2012 was a good year for our house.

First and foremost we made it through the whole year without a major car accident! In 2010 AND 2011 we were in car accidents that resulted in total losses vehicle-wise, but thankfully we both walked away with minor bumps and bruises.

The Mister's tattooing is out of control. He's been blessed with some very awesome customers. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings to his business!

Finally, I've met most of the goals on my yearly list. They included learning to use my sewing machine, join a craft swap, and have our family make to switch to eating Paleo.

I am so excited for this next year. I have a feeling there are many good things in store for us!

Here are some of the goals I am looking forward to achieving in 2013:

-Put into practice "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.". Being a lover of sarcasm, I all too often have not so nice things to say to be funny. This year I'd like to try to think before I speak. Maybe it will make me happier.

-Be more mindful of what we spend our money on. Is it a want or a need? I'd like to focus on us appreciating each other and not useless junk cluttering the home.

-Declutter the home.

-Finally learn how to make some amigurumi.

Hope you have an awesome new year. I know we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment