Monday, February 18, 2013

Hoopla Love

Hello, readers!

I wear many different hats of craftiness. I love to pour resin, play with Sculpey, make coasters out of perler beads, but my first love is cross stitch/embroidery. As I have mentioned before I am a member of Craftster and I participate in many craft swaps. I most recently finished crafting for the Triple Vs. Swap. In this swap there is three partners per group. One sewer, one yarnie, and one hooper. In our questionnaire we were asked to list five possible items we would like to receive from each partner. I was the hooper for this group and I wanted to share with you guys what I made for my partners.

My sewing partner put this on her wishlist. I found the pattern on pinterest and I had seen it done in other colors. She asked specifically for white, brown, and teal. I think it's pretty.


My yarnie partner asked for something geek-like that her husband would like. This is based on an art print by Jose Pulido. Being a major Star Wars fan myself, it was very hard to let this one go!

I hope you enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment